Accounting Technician Course is a solid foundation in accounting and finance providing with all the necessary technical skill and knowledge required to serve especially accounting and auditing. It is the course consisting of 100 hours full fledge Information Technology training, 18 months Practical Training and General Management and communication Skill (GMCS) training program.
Eligibility for Registration in AT
To enroll in Accounting Technician Course a individual should satisfy one of the following qualifications.
• Passed the Chartered Accountant Professional CAP/Foundation Examination, or
• Be at least Graduate in management/ commerce or secured at least 50% marks other than management/commerce from the recognized university.
Registration for AT
Registration for Accounting Technician is open throughout the year. However, examinations are held twice a year, March and September. For appearing in the March examination, registration should be done on or before the end of August of the preceding year and on or before the end of February of the same year for the September examination.
Course Contents of AT
The subjects prescribed for Accounting Technician Course are as follows. Each paper carries 100 marks.
• Paper-I : Advanced and Management Accounting
• Paper-2 : Auditing and Assurance
• Paper-3 : Corporate and Others laws
• Paper-4 : Taxation